Our response to COVID-19
Last updated: 13/10/2021
Our commitment to safety:
Since the lockdowns lifted on 11th of October, updated government guidelines allow for all maintenance to be conducted in homes in an unrestricted fashion across Greater Sydney. Upkeep+ continues to be committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers and staff. Like us, our trade partners also have COVID Safety Plans in place to minimise the potential risk of exposure and ensure the following safety measures are practiced.
Safety measures our Upkeep+ inspectors and trades will take:
- Stay at home if they are not well and seek medical advice.
- Practice responsible hygiene including wearing a face mask, covering coughs and sneezes and frequently washing hands and/or using hand sanitiser.
- Advise customers to reschedule their inspections and jobs to a later date if they:
- Are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms; or
- Are a potential COVID-19 contact
- Not shake hands and use hand sanitiser before and after every job.
- Always wear a face mask.
- Practice social distancing, where possible
- If you would prefer that only vaccinated Upkeep+ representatives attend your property, please let us know.
What you can expect for your scheduled inspection or job:
Here is what to expect and your responsibilities for any upcoming inspection and jobs:
At least 24 hours before your inspection or job, you will receive a text SMS and must confirm that all household occupants are feeling healthy and are happy to proceed with the scheduled appointment. If not, feel free to re-schedule to a later date.
Upon arrival, greet your inspector or tradie at the door but always remain a safe social distance and avoid shaking hands.
During the inspection or job, our inspector and trades will practice social distancing and minimise direct contact with household members. Our inspector and tradies will wear a mask at all times and bring alcohol-based hand sanitiser to use before and after every job.
We recommend after the inspection or job to disinfect all surfaces, as necessary.
After the inspection or job, if you feel unwell or test positive for COVID-19, please let us know immediately.
During this time of uncertainty, we are committed to keeping you and your home safe and well-maintained. We are working hard to continue providing you with updated information and the best possible support during this period. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.